WHY JOIN ROTARY?
Rotary is a chance to come together with Community Leaders, Share Ideas, and Take Action to Make a Difference in someone’s life.
There’s something that all Rotary club members have in common: We take action. As community volunteers, we reach out to neighbors in need. We build, support, and organize. We save lives. We work locally and globally. We build long lasting relationships.
Around the world and around the corner, the 1.2 million men and women of Rotary in 35,000 Clubs
- Get involved in their communities
- Connect with other professionals
- Share their time and experience with young people
- Support global causes, such as eradicating polio
- Use their skills to help others
Why join Rotary?
- Maybe you’ve seen a need in your own community and wondered how you could help. Maybe you want to use your professional skills to help others — or even learn new skills. Maybe you’re seeking connections with other service-minded professionals in your community or abroad.
- Whatever your reason, joining Rotary can help you achieve these goals, and so much more. See why these men and women are members of their local Rotary club. Then learn how you can get involved.
We are please to know that you want to join the Rotary Club of West Springfield. Please download the application, fill it online and either print it or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Membership Application
Tranferring Rotarian Membership Application
Friends of Rotary Membership Application
Rotary NxT Application
Family Plan Membership Application